Friday, October 26, 2012

Lucky Magazine Manages to Make Britney Spears Seem MORE Mentally Retarded

Oh look, she done got the wig on all by herself...

In an interview with Lucky Magazine,  special person Britney Spears got the chance to "open up", and while I'm not privy to the whole article, the excerpts I saw look like something Geri would say from  The Facts of Life,  only not as coherent.  Some excerpts via Us Weekly:

"I really just wear mascara all the time," "I get, like, these giant boxes of lip gloss and nail polish, and it's like candy."

"We play Candy Land. Last night we read The Night Pirates."

"But I'd also be there behind the curtain saying, 'No, don't go out there.'"


For God's sake, people, the girl eats makeup, plays Candyland, and hides behind curtains...AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A SHOW ON TLC??  What kind of world am I living in?

No comments:

Post a Comment