Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I HATE This Commercial!! Please Make it Stop!!


Never have I wanted to support the Apple iPhone 5 or 6 or whatever the Hell it is, more, than I do after seeing this GD Samsung Galaxy commercial for the infinitieth time. It's supposed to be making fun of people waiting in line to buy the iPhone, while the cool people with the Galaxy are just waiting in line to hold spots for people buying the iPhone. Okay, so who's a bigger loser? You're that kid in school who was bullied by Billy Kopekne, the kid that made you hold his place in the lunch line while he made out with your girlfriend in the bathroom. Do you see what I'm saying? You're losers, and you're funking up my T.V. To make matters worse, the nerd shown above is holding a space in line for his parents, to whom he is extremely condescending, because according to Samsung, they're old and don't know any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment