Friday, October 26, 2012

BREAKING: Justin Timberlake's Friend Likes to Make fun of the Homeless

"How can you be mad at me?  I tots brought sexy back, then married a DUDE!."

Justin Timberlake's friend, L.A. realtor Justin Huchel (realtor, I see the irony now) thought it would be, like, Dick in a Box funny to produce a joke video featuring homeless folks extending their congratulations to newly married couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel entitled "Greetings from Your Hollywood Friends Who Just Couldn't Make It."  Justin Timberlake has since apologized (I'm not sure to whom, did he apologize to the homeless people?) for the video, saying he "doesn't defend it."  Via UsWeekly:

"I don't live my life making fun of people (unless, of course, I'm making fun of myself on SNL)," the "Dick in a Box" performer continues. "Especially, those who are less fortunate or those in need. I grew up with a family and community that instilled ideals in me like hard work, honesty and empathy. As a matter of fact, growing up in Tennessee, I was always taught that we as people, no matter what your race, sex, or stature may be, are equal."
So, basically he defended himself in his "open letter"  (because homeless people totally get WiFi right?)  and says what a jolly good chap he is, and how he has these good southern roots that teach him empathy...all while managing to slip in that he only makes fun of himself on SNL.  Because, you know, he's a good sport.  Brother...
Woulda been shorter to just tell them to Cry Him A River...Hey-OH! *tries to poke coworker in ribs, notices no one is there, eats box of 9 month old Thin Mints*

No comments:

Post a Comment