Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You're a Fine Singer. You Should Do That

Bring it on home Girlfriend!

So Jessica Simpson thinks her life is just so hilarious that she wants to have it made into a television pilot. Simpson tells the Hollywood Reporter, "I often find myself thinking that no one could ever make up the things taht actually happen in my life--so between the real-life elements and a great team of writers, I think we'll have people laughing!"Jessica, Jessica, Jessica, please. I hate to admit it, but I really love your music. My afternoon ritual is sitting alone in my room, having my daily cry, blasting "I Wanna Love You Forever," which can sometimes lead to an encore of "Boy, I Think I'm in Love With You." And, it may be harder for me to admit this, but I really love your shoes. I think they're awesome, so unpredictable with such cute names. Please focus on that. Isn't that enough to stop you from doing a pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment