Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shia LaBeouf Dropped Acid for Movie Role

Uh, yeah, yeah, me too. It was for a movie role.

Meth-head actor Shia LaBeouf decided to drop acid to be authentic for his new movie The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman. He then sent tapes of his trip to costar Evan Rachel Wood, who coincidentally looks like someone you might run into on a trip, for pointers. Explains LaBeouf "Not like she's the expert on set, I'm just saying you reach out to friends and you sort of gauge where you're at. So I was sending tapes around. I'd get fifty percents from people, and that starts creeping me out, and I got really nervous. Towards the end, I was like . . ." 
i'm not sure how The Curious Death of Charlie Button  will do at the Box Office because of this, but I am pretty sure that it is an actor's job to ACT. In this reporter's opinion, drugs are for off camera, and doing them and sending tapes of the outcome makes you one brick shy a LaBeouf. Ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment