Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ruff Ruff My Name is Elton, and I'm Gay

Well, now we have heard everything. This adorable bulldog mix was left at a high-kill shelter in Jackson, TN Because his owner claims he's gay. Besides watching way too much Bravo, and listening to Judy Garland, the owner was tipped off when his dog hunched over another male dog. The nerve of a dog to do what a dog naturally does, regardless of gender, or vital signs. We picture the scenario going down something like this:
Cleatus: Get inside this house with that newspaper, I need to take a dump, and I need to wipe myself with something. 
Dog: Barky, Barky
Cleatus: What the Hell? What?! I'll be damned. My dude dog is humpin another dude dog. My dog is gay!
The dog's story became well known and circulated on a facebook page about euthanasia in Jackson, and he was eventually saved and adopted by a vet tech from Jackson who named him Elton. Hey, I thought Elton was a bitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment