Thursday, January 10, 2013

Celebrities Can Compete in the Special Olympics Too!

Did anyone happen to catch the awesomeness that was "Celebrities in Danger: The High Dive" on Fox (of course) last night? Let's just say the only thing in danger for these "celebrities" are their non-existent careers. I guess Fox's angle on this one is to compete with "Dancing with the Stars," but up the ante by throwing in water and a diving board. They pulled in the big names for this one: Disgraced Football player Terrell Owens, Real Housewives Kim and Kyle Richards, Antonio Sabato JR!! I mean c'mon and the list just goes on. In the ultimate drama, Jenni "Jwoww" Farley injured her back during training, and Alexandra "Are you Fucking Kidding Me? I've been wondering where she's been" Paul from "Baywatch" stepped in and dominated. I don't know about you, but I plan on watching this show throughout it's season or at least halfway through the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment