Friday, January 11, 2013

Lady Gaga, Kelly Osbourne, and Sharon Osbourne are all Pathetic Twelve Year Old Girls...And Like, So Fat, You Guys-Gawl!

Because apparently Lady Gaga and Sharon Osbourne have nothing but meat-drenched, Ozzy-spooged time on their hands, they have decided to start some sort of high school style Facebook war over Kelly Osbourne on account of an open letter Lady Gaga wrote about her in response to an interview Kelly gave about Lady Gaga's fans?  (I don't know, I fell asleep after Sharon Osbourne...my pet monkey is typing this pos-BANANAS BANANAS! MARCEL FROM FRIENDS!!)

Via US Weekly: 

The former America's Got Talent judge put the pop singer on blast Thursday, Jan. 10, in a well-crafted response to Gaga's open letter to Kelly Osbourne earlier that day. 

"I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly, and I am perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter," she begins in a note posted on her facebook page.  Regarding this current situation; Kelly didn't contact you, I was the one that contacted your manager today and the email is attached below for your reference."
"I reached out to him as Kelly's manager and mother to ask him if you could address your 'little monster' fans and stop them from writing libelous, slanderous and vile comments about my family, including death threats to Kelly," she continues, referring to the continuous stream of comments from Gaga’s fans, telling Kelly to "kill herself."
She adds, "Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions."


So you know, don't mess with Kelly Osbourne or her mom will like, totally not make cupcakes for your birthday you guys. Totally.



No comments:

Post a Comment