Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well Lookit That Pa...

That there is Miley Cyrus, being given a lap-dance by male strippers, while the gentleman in the tweed jacket looks on whitsfully.  How come Chipendale's never returns my calls?  Ellen wonders, scratching her beard.

As most backwoods nineteen year olds do, Miley Cyrus went on Ellen to discuss her upcoming, but not yet planned, wedding to Liam Hemsworth.  Some quotes for you to mull over, via People:

"I don't care what color the napkins are, to be honest. I really don't care,"

It's a lot of weird detail," she continues. "I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all."
Though Miley doesn't reveal her actual wedding date, she does say that the talk show host's own 2008 wedding to actress Portia de Rossi has inspired her wedding planning.
"I was looking at photos from your wedding and I was looking at the look," Cyrus tells DeGeneres. "And that's what I'm most excited for."

She describes "the look" as when you see the person you are marrying for the first time at the wedding, "and when he first gets to see me in that dress."

So to all you lazy bones who think you should be going to college, well...just take a flip through Ellen's wedding album and get back to me.  The look people, the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment