Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Angus T. Jones Apologizes for Calling Everything Filth

Because in Hollywood, you're not allowed to have an opinion, or if you DO have an opinion, you realize you've offended the only show that would cast a pudgy kid named Angus, Angus T. Jones released this statement, via Rolling Stone:
"I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed," the actor said in a statement that likened the cast and crew to "an extension of my family." Jones, 19, who plays Jake Harper on the show, also thanked creator Chuck Lorre, Warner Bros. and CBS, which airs the sitcom, "for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them."

Personally, I think he should have just stuck by the statement with no apology.  I mean, next to what Charlie Sheen said two years ago about Chuck Lorre, calling the show filth is like giving him a present and a handy-j.

Speaking of presents...this video is pretty funny.  Watch and send me a thank you note whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment