Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Might Be Retarded

Yep, that's the look...

On last night's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Jennifer Lawrence said that she caused a car accident because she thought she saw Honey Boo Boo: via UsWeekly

"I was driving home from work and I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo," the Silver Linings Playbook star, 22, explained. "It was a breast cancer parade. Now I know it said 'boobs' on [their shirts], but I thought it said 'boo boo.' So I was like, 'Does that mean it's Honey Boo Boo?'"
Lawrence continued: "I started craning my neck, and then I saw a little girl and was like, 'That's Honey Boo Boo!' I was still driving and then I rear-ended the person in front of me."
I hope the person she rear-ended has that insurance that covers mentally challenged people hitting you because they wanted to see another mentally challenged pre-diabetic 7 year old.  If they don't, they are fuuucked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment