Saturday, November 10, 2012

Don, When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade, But Don't Make a Mountain Out of a Jonah "Mole" Hill


CNN Newsman Don Lemon is setting off a Twitter war after tweeting how actor Jonah Hill was rude to him at a hotel. In his tweet, Lemon relates "Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind." Just wondering, why would Don Lemon say hi to Jonah Hill if he didn't know who he was? Does Don Lemon say Hi to everyone because he thinks thats what it takes to be polite and kind? Hill responded  via Twitter of course, "@DonLemonCNN I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace." Oh Smack! To which Don Lemon, who is Gay by the way, not that it matters but you know, adds something to the story,  responded, "Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were." Oh it's about to go down! Then Hill responded ""@DonLemonCNN i walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me. Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude." Concise and to the point. You know, I don't know if there is a winner in this whole feud, but if I had to pick a loser, I'd say it's Don Lemon, because who would admit that Jonah Hill was rude to them. Observe it, accept it, and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment