Monday, November 5, 2012

Lady Gaga Thinks Adele is Fatter than Her, But It's Like, Totally Amazing to Embrace Being who you Are, but Who does That Fat Adele Bitch Think She is? GAWL!!

Because when you sing about being "born this way" and accepting yourself and all that bullshit, it's just a matter of time unil you sound or look like a hypocritical douche.  Lady Gaga did just that in an interview about her recent gain-age of 30 pounds, via UsWeekly:


"I was acutely aware of some photos on the internet -- my mom called me and was like, 'Did you gain weight?' -- everybody was telling me about it, and I didn't really care," Gaga recalls. "I thought, well I don't really care if they think I'm fat, because, quite honestly, I did gain about 30 pounds."

She continued, "Adele is bigger than me -- how come nobody says anything about it? She's so wonderful and I think her confidence is something I have to match. She has set the bar very high for a lot of woman. I need to be a confident woman and just say politically active things when I can that are helpful to young people."

So, basically what she's saying is:  I got fat, but I don't care-hey...that cow Adele is fat, how come nobody is making fun of her instead of me?  She's so awesome though-You go girl!  You fat tub of lard and cankles!  Oh!  and I am tots politically active you guys!  Vote for the new new Ben & Jerry's flavor today!  Your country needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment