Friday, January 3, 2014

Farrah Abraham Lied about Something to Get On TV? Wha-Wha-Whaaaaa???

Farrah Abraham 

Okay so apparently human squeegee Farrah Abraham  lied about having a boyfriend (Brian Dawe) in order to get on the VH1 show, Couples Therapy.  Of course, one of the sources that says she faked the relationship to get on the show is none other than Janelle Evans-another classier-than-fuck Teen Mom alum.  So ya know-take it with a grain of seaman. Either way.  Via Us Weekly: 

 As seen on the Jan. 2 premiere of Couples Therapy, Dawe ended up not doing the show, leaving Abraham to face Dr. Jenn Berman alone. He told Starcasm he couldn't go through with the alleged lie and sent an email to the producers informing them of his decision.
"I decided my morals and integrity were worth more than any amount of money," he explained. "I stepped out of the security line [at the airport] and made a life-changing decision to stand up for what I believe in and turn down the check I would be receiving for my appearance on this show."

I'm glad to see morals are making a comeback, especially when you have to make the difficult choice of whether you should keep your integrity or gain fame as the guy who is putting his dick in  that big cave filled with bats and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment