Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ughh, Too Easy

Just when I think, gee, I am really harsh on Lena Dunham, I should just let her do her damn thang and not be so judgy, she opens up her pie hole and I have no choice but to comment, since most of what she says is stupid. For instance, Dunham told Playboy Magazine (Oh Please, I never wanted those two to be in the same store, let alone the same sentence) that she doesn't think she would like it very much if she had the body of a Victoria's Secret model. Yeah, and I wouldn't like it very much if I had a million dollars and a life size dollhouse for my cats. Shit don't make sense. Dunham expounds "I don't want to go through life wondering if people are talking to me because I have a big rack. Not being the babest person in the world creates a nice barrier." Okay, I guess you could call it that. But don't you see Lena, that you have turned your "gross slavenliness" (for lack of a better term, oh who are we kidding that's the best term) into your twisted world's "big rack" and that people are only talking to you because you have somehow gotten popular off of this big racket…I mean rack. Think about it New World on Crack Supermodel, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment