Monday, March 18, 2013

Cry Me a River? Oh Justin Bieber WILL!

Ha Ha, I just made Justin cry. Pass it on!                                    Get it together Justin!


While promting her new slutty movie Spring Breakers, Selena Gomez stopped 
by David Letterman, where she will be a guest on tonight's episode. She disclosed
 that she is not with Justin Bieber anymore, and that she made him cry. This was only 
after Letterman disclosed that he had also made Justin Bieber cry. Geez, can't a guy 
catch a break? "Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation and he 
said something and I said something, and then he said something and I said something, 
and I made him cry." 
To which Gomez retorted "Well, that makes two of us!" Touche´.
I guess it's a bad week when your girlfriend and David Letterman are laughing about how
 they both made you cry. And it's only Monday. Cheer up Justin, things can only get better!


No comments:

Post a Comment