Thursday, March 7, 2013

Taylor Swift is a Poor Sport

That's not her?  Well six of one...

Anyway...when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosted the Golden Globes, they made a harmless joke, basically telling Taylor Swift to stay away from Michael J. Fox's son.  I guess Taylor Swift must be as retarded as her picture because she took a lethal amount of offense to that little joke.  When asked about it for a Vanity Fair interview, she tried out her best Gloria Steinem impression and told the interviewer "There's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women."  You know, because a little joke about what a huge whore she is TOTALLY warrants that kind of reaction.  Of course, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey responded hilariously:

Amy: " Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist, and she is a young and talented girl. That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff.”

Tina: if anyone was going to get mad at us, I thought it would be James Cameron. I did not see that one coming. It was a joke. It was a lighthearted joke.”

Okay, so basically, Taylor Swift thinks that when someone makes a joke at her expense they are going to hell.  It's good to see she's so mentally competent as to basically compare herself to Madeline Albright-whoops looks like I'm going to hell too.  Oh shit...in hell, they play Taylor Swift music on a loop don't they?  I hate irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment