Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Justin Bieber's Mom Wants to Be the Next Bachelorette

Singer Justin Bieber (R) and mom Pattie Mallette arrive at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 18, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Justin Bieber's 37 year old retarded babysitter  mother, Pattie Mallete was so into the season finale of The Bachelor last night that she live tweeted the show like the weird pile of sad she is: 

"OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! NOOOOOOO.  Seriously Sean?????? This is definitely, by far the most Dramatic Season Finale EVER! #thebachelor"

But if that didn't bum you out enough-there's more...

"Ok that proposal was really amazing. She won me over in the end. And they ride off in an elephant together? I'm happy 4 U #thebachelor....Sigh...#soromantic.

There's more-but it's like, Cathy-comic sad, so I'm not going to put you through that-but anyway, she expressed an interest in being on the show with "I wish I was the next Bachelorette".  What she doesn't know is that in order to be on that carnival of souls, you had to have been kicked off the OTHER carnival of souls, The Bachelor, not shit out Ellen DeGeneres, date Chris Harrison and call it a day.  GEEZ Pattie-these ladies have to work for their mediocrity.  Jerk.

P.S.  I didn't know you could actually ride IN an elephant.  Cuz every time I try to do that, it dies on me.    That's on you, Vagina where Bieber came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment