Thursday, February 7, 2013

John Mayer Says He Was a Jerk

But only because he wanted everyone to like him . . . well that's just what happens John when you try too hard, you poor thing. "I was just a jerk," Mayer says during an interview on CBS Sunday Morning. "It's very liberating when you finally realize it's impossible to make everyone like you. I wanted everyone to like me. I thought I was one shuck and jive away in every direction." What the Hell is a shuck and jive. These sound like the ramblings of a crazy man. But yes, we agree John, it is impossible to make everyone like you, especially when you are dealing with irrational women who do not liked to be DISSED or have their sexual exploits aired in the media. I mean some people are just strange that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment