Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Apparently, Jay Cutler Isn't into Romance

And, you know what? We're okay with that. Kristin Cavallari, however, may not be. Cutler's fiancee divulged the clinical details of their engagement (But this was their re-engagement because I heard they got engaged for the first time in Cabo, which I found to be very UN-Jay Culter-esque, so this story warmed my heart) "It was so silly," Cavallari says, "I was in the airport leaving Chicago. We had just spent however many days together and we were texting and somehow it came up, like, 'Oh, shall we get married?' We're like, 'yeah, OK. And then he sent my ring in the mail. So I actually had my ring sitting at home for a couple of weeks before I put it on."That's the kind of cutlery we like, cuts straight to the point, no frills. I would however contest that he said "shall we get married?" Do all those concussions somehow turn him into Sarah Jessica Parker?

No comments:

Post a Comment