Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Here's Some More Amanda Bynes Crazy For You

Amanda Bynes took to the only thing she knows how to communicate through anymore -Twitter-to reveal that she had a nose job some years back.  She stated that she hates when magazines use old photos of her because, as you can see up top "I look so much prettier in my new photos!"
 
 
Via The Huffington Post:
 
"Intouch used a photo from years ago on their cover and I hate it! The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!" she tweeted May 5."
 
 
And clearly, you can tell what a butterfly she has become.  Yes, if there is one classy, down to earth beacon of ladylike essence that can pull off cheek piercings, it's the incomparable Amanda Bynes.  Dixie Carter would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment