Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ashley Hamilton Struggles with Anorexia and Bulimia

And in case you didn't realize it, Ashley is a man. He's also the son of George Hamilton. I guess when your dad is famous for being tan, it must be hard to find your own identity. But, I don't think you want eating disorders to be your legacy. Just sayin'. The younger Hamilton currently has a small role in Iron Man 3 and feels very grateful, at 38, for another chance in Hollywood after being clean and sober for 6 years. "I suffered from bulimia and anorexia," Hamilton tells People Magazine. "I believe it was my problem before I got into drugs and alcohol. I used the drugs and alcohol to control the food addiction…It's almost like drug addiction is totally acceptable to talk about in Hollywood. But food addiction? Nobody wants to talk about that. It's really shameful as a man to have that." Yeah exactly, so if you know what's good for you, keep your yapper shut about what has gone in and out of it! Talk about the drugs man, let's edit the whole eating disorder aspect. Geez! Am I the only one who cares about image in this town?

No comments:

Post a Comment