Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bipolar II: The Sequel

                               Honey, I'm Home!                  I'll be in France if you need me

While Michael Douglas is promoting his Liberace extravaganza Behind the Candelabra in sunny Cannes, his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones is finishing up her ongoing treatment for Bipolar II disorder. Douglas tells People Magazaine "She comes home tomorrow. She's doing a really good job of getting balanced. I'm proud of her." Listen, I'm not sure what the difference is between Bipolar I and Bipolar II, and honestly I don't know the difference between Bipolar and having a crazy good day and a crazy bad day on the same day! Do you really have to go to treatment for that?  Where I'm from, we have a saying, "There's nothing a new kitten can't cure."

No comments:

Post a Comment