Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Madonna Endorses Obama by Giving History Lesson; Correct Birthdate


On Monday night in Washington D.C., Madonna aka the Fairground Stripper showed her support for President Obama by giving the crowd a rousing history lesson, in which she harkens back to when she was just a young lass:

         "In 1864...Abraham Lincoln was president of the United States...and they killed him, as they do-all the prophets.  Then, 100 years later, Martin Luther King Jr. came here to march for the Civil Rights movement, and he won...and they killed him, as they do...and now, we have an African American in the White House!"
    
      She continues on to say "They fought for our freedom!"  before mistakenly calling the president a Muslim.  But you can't blame her, she's at least 200 years old.

     "And then in the twenties, well that was quite a decade, the 1820's mind, I couldn't stand them roarin' 1920's-too much noise.  What was I saying now? Ah yes, my sixteenth birthday-quite a day, quite a day.  Caught me two turkeys with my daddy's rifle, took me three hours to load it, it did."
-Excerpt from Fairground Stripper: The Madonna Memoires

No comments:

Post a Comment