Friday, September 28, 2012

Kelly Osbourne is Mad that People think she's a Jackass


"Them's me queen nails they is-tut tut an' all that-sweep yer chimney gov'na?"

So Kelly Osbourne, who for some reason gives fashion critiques now (yay nepotism) has come under fire for spending $250,000 on that manicure above.  All I'm saying is that for $250,000, there better be a fucking Bentley on my hand.  Driven by a trained monkey.  I will name him Mr. Precious and we will have wild adventures in far away lands. *sigh* Anyway, she's pissed off even more people because she tweeted "forgive for not regretting it, it made me feel like a queen!" 
       The thing that I find troubling is that she pretty much asked for forgiveness for NOT asking for forgiveness.  She waved around her black diamond painted paw at the Emmy's like an idiot, pissed off the middle class, and now is like "sorry guys-NOT!"  I mean, seriously-less people were pissed when Ozzy bit off that bat's head.  As if that weren't enough, she then responded to the angry response with "No I did not pay for it. I was just lucky enough to be the one that got picked to wear it." 
        See guys she's totally not so bad-she like, got it for free cuz she's, like, totally rich and famous and like, not swimming in debt like a loser.  Duh.  The thing is, there is no way somebody can wear that nail polish (Azature, is the brand, by the way and it really does cost $250,000, ya know, if you're going to the store and wanna pick up something for girls night) and not look like a total asshole.  It's a ridiculous product, (made with black diamonds for that extra sparkle!) that nobody can afford, and if you can afford it, everyone will think you're a dick.  If you get it for free, everyone will think you're a dick.   What I'm saying is: NAIL POLISH IS TEARING THIS FAMILY APART! *Runs to room, slams door, starts playing Motley Crue so they KNOW I'm mad*

No comments:

Post a Comment