Friday, September 28, 2012

Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks about Stupidest thing He's ever Done; Rest of World: No Shit


It wasn't Junior he was talking about?  Oh right-that affair.  Yeah, yeah.

While promoting his new book,"Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story"  on 60 Minutes,  Arnie opnes up about how he hurt Maria Shriver and their four children by giving the fat housekeeper his Prince Hapi (character he played in Around the World in 80 Days-all the good movie puns about this were used when anybody gave a shit about this story 2 years ago).  Personally I think the first draft of his book was much more marketable:

 
                "Everybody say to me 'no Ahnold, don't do it.  Don't have da sex wid da hausekeepa.'  So I say to dem, 'but she remind me of da Danny DeVito, and I love dat guy.'"
 
-Excerpt from Jingle all the Way: Judgment Day

No comments:

Post a Comment