Tuesday, June 9, 2015

This PC Shit is Getting Ri-Goddam-Diculous

 
Okay this is seriously fucking stupid now...

Our girl Iggy Aalea had to cancel a Pittsburgh Pride appearance because...Oh no hold on to your monocles...she said "homo" on Twitter five fucking years ago.  Via some fucking news site:

 Azalea announced the news via a statement on Twitter, writing in part: “Unfortunately in the past as a young person, I used words I should not have…I meant no harm and deeply regret ever uttering those words.”
In one of the tamer tweets, which she wrote in 2010, Azalea said: "When guys whisper in each other's ears I always think it's kind of homo."

Seriously?  Fucking seriously, world?  So nobody can say anything anymore ever about anything that might hurt a specific person's feelings...huh-ya know, I always thought when I traveled back in time to Nazi occupied Poland, I would feel like I at least left my chair.  

Shout out to Jerry Seinfeld, who sees through the bullshit, and stated that all this PC shit is killing comedy...and honestly just making talking not fun anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment