Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Donald Trump's Piss Colored Hair is Going to be Our Next President

Because we live in a world where throwing on some size 13 pumps and a dress makes you a hero, and basically donning black face and a braided wig makes you black, of course this cartoon character thinks he can be president.  In related news, I just ate a pan of lasagna and hate Mondays, so guess what?  I'm Garfield-and that means my birthday is this week so pony up, bitches.  

Anywho...Trump announced his plans to be "the greatest jobs president God ever created"  saying that he is officially running for president and will make this country great again.  I honestly gotta say, I enjoy this-he's utterly ridiculous but it's not stopping him from running for president.  We could all take a page outta Trump's book of unbelievable self-satisfaction and delusion.  Off I go to run for president of wherever the fuck the Smurfs lived, because this is America and if you can dream it, you better believe anyone who makes fun of you is now considered a bigot and worse than Hitler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment