Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Duggar Crazy Train Keeps Goin'


All right, so I may not be big time lawyer, therapist, or have any formal education of any kind except for what I learned on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, but I DO know what fucked up is, and this shit is fucked up...via UsWeekly:

 
Speaking out. Fox News has revealed that both Jill and Jessa Duggar will appear on their parents' interview with Megyn Kelly on Fox News Channel’s The Kelly File, speaking as molestation victims of their older brother Josh Duggar. 

During part of the interview obtained by Us Weekly, the now-pregnant Jessa reflected on her brother’s actions when he was a teen, calling them “very wrong.” 
But that didn’t stop Jessa, 22, from defending Josh against those who have spoken out against him. 

"I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist, some people are saying,” Jessa told Kelly. “I’m like, ‘That is so overboard and a lie really.’ I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.” 
Since news of Josh’s scandal broke last month, prompting him to release a public apology, the family’s TLC show, 19 Kids and Counting, has been pulled from the air.
Okay, so Jessa Duggar (above), is saying that yes, her brother did SOMETHING wrong and that yes, she is a victim at his hands...but heaven forbid we call this pervert a child molester.  That would be just overboard.  It should also be noted that this family is incredibly homophobic and judgmental so this is just delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment