Friday, June 19, 2015

Kim Kardashian Pissed off the NPR Crowd

 
Okay, this is going to be a rare occurrence where I jump to a Kardashian's defense, so listen up because I didn't go to law school for nine years for nothing...(I'm lying, it was a waffle house-I lived in the dumpster and survived off of sweet, sweet syrup).
 
Anyway, the producers of "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" (one of the "oh isn't that droll" shows on NPR) booked Kim for God knows why and got a very heavy backlash from the crowd of Birkenstock Wearing, Kale eating, fart-sniffers that keep that program on lock in their Prius' because they want to prove that they can be funny too, as long as what they are listening to involves overly close microphone talking and inoffensive jokes about Republicans.  Basically, these listeners took to their complaining boards to say things like "the four horsemen have mounted", "I've been contaminated through the speakers" and "my first impulse after listening to the show was to question the meaning of life".
 
Okay, so I don't really listen to NPR except for Garrison Keillor (Prairie Home til I DIE BITCHES!) but for God's sake, people get your head outta your ass.  Sure, maybe the producers should know their audience and probably should have booked a horticulturist instead, but aren't these people the same people who cry freedom for all kinds?  I mean yeah, Kim Kardashian isn't a great person, but she was gracious enough to do the show, pregnant no less.  She's no less of a person because she sucks, and it's really not her fault because let's be honest, she probably has no idea what NPR is...my guess is she thought it stood for Nipple Pussy Rejuvenation and that's a tune we can all dance to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment