Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Oh Good Grief, Chris Brown

 
All right, so everyone's favorite lady beater Chris Brown apparently blew pot smoke in the face of a flight attendant and was heard saying:

‘I paid $60,000 for this jet, so I own it and everyone inside,’

But wait, there's more pearls, according to UsWeekly: 

According to the insider, the 26-year-old lit up again before the plane landed and gave some jaw to another flight attendant. “He told her, ‘What is your old ass doing here anyway? I like to have the help be people I’d actually like to f---,’” 

So basically, Chris Brown has taken on the identity of a Southern dandy who calls flight attendants "the help" while blowing smoke in their face.  The herb in question is grown from the plantation he sits in front of, rocking his chair and asking the help for more mint juleps.  My favorite part is when he swats his cane on the ground and yells at his butler "Suh! I say, suh!  More juleps for me and my constituents!  We will win this election, yet."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment