Friday, June 13, 2014

See Those Women Modeling? They're Not Models

It has long been rumored that models are stupid, ever since Twiggy tried to give her order to a dog that she mistook for her waiter. Well, Karlie Kloss and Miranda Kerr are possibly so stupid that they don't even know they're models. In an interview with The Edit on Net-a-Porter, Kerr says "From my first photoshoot at 14, I never saw myself as a model. If someone asks me what I do, I say, 'I have my own skincare line.'" Wait, do you actually have your own skincare line, or do you just say that like I say I'm a park ranger? Egads! Enough of your tomfoolery. Moving onto Kloss, she told Into the Gloss "I think that's why I treat myself more as an athlete than just a model. But I'm not a professional athlete, I'm not a professional dancer, I'm not a professional anything…" Umm, Cukooo. You girls get paid to model, so that makes you a professional model. I found out the hard way, when you get paid for something, the cops going to want to define you as that…it was a rough time okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment