Thursday, June 20, 2013

If Armie Hammer Weren't Married He'd Be a Rapist

Who's up for a good time?

In Playboy's July issue, the star of the upcoming The Lone Ranger says he was a much more "dominant" lover before his marriage to Elizabeth Chambers. He tells the mag, "Well, if you're married to a feminist as I am, then it's…I don't know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover. I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But you can't really pull your wife's hair. It gets to a point where you say 'I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.'" I can tell you one thing, I'd break his little armies with a fuckin' hammer if he layed one finger on my weave, little pervert. And by the way, all the sexual offenders out there thank you for their new defense. They aren't rapists, they're just "dominant lovers."

No comments:

Post a Comment