Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here is Some More Amanda Bynes Crazy...

Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes
 
Apparently, Amanda Bynes was getting bored just jumping on trampolines and confusing the geography of the United States, so she started repeatedly calling Miley Cyrus ugly on Twitter for no reason, and attached photos of Cyrus with no makeup to illustrate her thesis more clearly for the professors at Batshit University.  Go Wildcats!
 
 
Via E!News:
 
"This is yet the latest Twitter tirade unleashed by the embattled Bynes, who was arrested last month after allegedly throwing a bong out of her apartment window.
And Cyrus wasn't Bynes' only online target earlier today: After lobbing a slew of "ugly" comments at both Drake and her father this week, the 27-year-old once again took a shot at Drake.
"Is that an ugly face or what?" she tweeted, attaching a photo of Drake.
Bynes also remained indignant about her posts, later adding: "This is my twitter. I say whatever I want. Thanks!"
But in a quick change of pace, the star perked up when it came to plugging a few projects she seemed to have in the works.
"I'm so looking forward to recording my album and going on tour! I can't wait to see you all at my concerts!" she wrote."

Miley Cyrus responded in the way most celebs are to Amanda Bynes, basically with a "I don't want to add fuel to the fire" type line.  You know, the way the teachers in school told you to respond to the overly strong kid who liked to play with squirrels.  Any snooch-I can't wait til Leatherface up there goes on tour, because that is what the doctors at Shutter Island told her will happen.  Yes, yes...a concert-she will think she is performing at a concert...fire up the lobotomy drill.




No comments:

Post a Comment