Friday, June 28, 2013

Alec Baldwin Likes to Pick Fights With People Who Can Tell Time


For those of you who have been under a rock for the past 24 hours, Alec Baldwin did a little ranty-rant on his Twitter machine when it was discovered the vapid plastic Goodwill mannequin he married (I refuse to spell her stupid fucking name) was actually Tweeting during James Gandolfini's  funeral.  It was proven she was tweeting, just so you know, and what was so important it couldn't wait until after family and friends and the MINISTER were done talking??  About wedding anniversary present ideas, smoothie recipes, and some Rachel Ray bullshit.  So of course George Stark pointed this ridiculous shit out, and of course Alec Baldwin got his puffy self into a homophobic frenzy: Via Hollywood Take

George Stark, you lying little b*tch, I am gonna f*ck you up,” tweeted Baldwin. “My wife and I attend a funeral to pay our respects to an old friend and some toxic Brit writes this f*cking trash. My wife DID NOT use her phone, in any capacity, at our friends funeral. Now, f*ck this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth.”
Tweeting under his Alec Baldwin Foundation account, his tirade also included a series of homophobic remarks. “I’m gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I’m gonna f*ck you up,” he wrote. “[I’d] put my foot up your f*cking ass, George Stark, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much.”
Of course, Baldwin has since "apologized" but let's be for real...every time Alec Baldwin goes on one of these rants, he puts on his Thor costume, claps his hands and makes major proclamations from his stairway.  "GEORGE STARK IS A TOXIC QUEEENNNNNN" *CLAPS HANDS* LET IT BE SO."  That is, until he inflates his wife for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment