Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Go Girl!

While we are used to Drew Barrymore saying kind of loopy things from time to time, which we love, don't get me wrong, it is refreshing when she actually says something that makes sense, and can actually be helpful to women, and society in general. Just hear me out, okay? At Lucky Magazine's Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference, Drew addressed the issue of being a working mom. "Unfortunately I was raised in this like generation of like, 'Women can have it all,' and I don't think you can. I think some things fall off the table. The good news is, what stays on the table becomes much more important."Well said, Drew. I can totally relate. When I got my cats, a lot of my old life fell by the wayside; my career as a CIA agent, my social life, showers. But I don't regret it. Cats and babies are very similar, you know! They are! Stop judging!

No comments:

Post a Comment