Monday, April 29, 2013

If This is True, Ewww.

Apparently, 19-year-old One Direction stud Harry Styles is dating 33-year-old No Direction thud Kimberly Stewart. Kimberly is the daughter of Rod Stewart, and is most famous for being friends with Paris Hilton and having a baby with Benicio del Toro, we're still confused about that one. Harry, Kimberly, Rod and his wife, and Kimberly's brother Sean and his pal Adrienne Maloof were all spotted having dinner on a triple date Thursday night at Dan Tana's in West Hollywood. I'm not speaking from  personal experience, but I'd say Kimberly is skating down a slippery slope. Teenaged boys are just going to use you for rides and money. They'll want you to do their homework and their paper route, and buy alcohol for their midddle school… I mean high school… no I mean COLLEGE dances. It can just be disastrous, but like I said, not that I know from personal experience or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment