Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Oh Good, Lindsay Lohan is Looking Forward to Rehab

In her first interview anywhere since November 2012, actress Linsday Lohan talks about her upcoming trip to rehab, her guest star roles in the series "Anger Management" and film "Scary Movie 5" and more when she visits the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Tuesday, April 9 2013
While promoting Scary Movie 5 (I know, I know, but how else are D-Listers gonna get work?  Chili's?  They drug test) On David Letterman last night, Lindsay Lohan mused about how she is tots looking forward to rehab and even went so far as to tear up, because you know, they don't allow heroin in there-jerks.  Via UsMagazine:

"To be honest, I'm happiest when I'm working and the healthiest, and I think this is an opportunity for me to, you know focus on what I love in life .  And I don't think it's a bad thing.  I think it's a blessing...and no a curse."

"Yeah" Letterman agreed.  "Perhaps a life saver, a career saver."

I'm glad she's delusional enough to think that rehab is gonna be a career saver.  Or better yet, a blessing. Because that will make her a better actress who doesn't shoplift and who isn't the color of that cheeto that's been stuck to the bottom of my desk for God knows how long.  What's keeping it there?  Is it gravity?  Is it some kind of dark magic?  What sorcery is this?!

Rehab:  acting class for cokeheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment