Monday, March 10, 2014

No Moss! Marriage to Fred Armisen is a Traumatic Experience


Really? He always seemed like he might be gay to me, so I was really surprised when he married a woman, and even more surprised when they got divorced just eight months later, basically I was just walking around suprised for a year. In a new interview with New York Magazine Elisabeth Moss says her marriage to Armisen "extremely traumatic" confirming Armisen's own admission in a Howard Stern interview that he was a "terrible husband." Moss, a star on Mad Men had previously told the New York Post of the SNL alum and new bandleader for Late Night with Seth Meyers "One of the greatest things that I heard someone say about his is, 'he's so good at doing impersonations. But his greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.'" Well I think the greatest impersonation he does is of Joy Behar, but so what, who cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment