Saturday, July 13, 2013

So These Two Are Fucking

Donnie Walhberg, Jenny McCarthy Are Dating

Because washed-up nineties stars should stick together, Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg are grossing out people with their sex-talk all over the place.  Here is a taste from her blog about I don't even know what.  I'm sorry.

"Let's just say we visually give 50 Shades of Grey a run for its money.  It gets steamy. I mean like really steamy.  Being turned on by a guy is always fun but to have it legitimately happen to you on TV is to be turned back into a 12-year old.  By the time we get the the groundbreaking interview , my face turns fifty shades of RED." 


SOOO-Donnie Wahlberg is fucking a 12 year old?  That's what I'm taking away from this odd statement.  He turned her into a 12 year old on television and she is an idiot.  Journalism, you have met your match.

No comments:

Post a Comment