Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kanye West Listens to Too Much Tony Robbins

For his first Father's Day, Kim Kardashian gifted Kanye West with computer mice (although real ones would have been much cooler) signed by Apple co-founders Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. Apparently, West fancies himself the Steve Jobs of hip hop. He recently told The New York Times "I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know it's like when Biggie passed and Jay-Z was allowed to become Jay-Z." First of all Kanye, what fucked up Roman Empire world are you living in? West goes on to say, "I will be the leader of a company that ends up being worth billions of dollars, because I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus." In related news, I can fly, I am the most popular girl on my block and everyone wants to be me. I am good enough, I am smart enough, and doggonit, people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment