Friday, October 10, 2014

Oh Really, Chelsea Handler? REALLY?

ugh...fart

Fame and regular whore Chelsea Handler claims that being friends with Jennifer Aniston is a "burden" because, and this is a quote: "Everywhere I go, people ask me about Jennifer Aniston's wedding. Do you know what it's like to walk down a red carpet and [reporters] go 'When are Jen and Justin [Theroux] getting married?' like I'm in charge of that," 

Ugh...she's such a wet fart.  Chelsea Handler is that person who is just like "omG you guys!   Being friends with a famous person is so hard I mean like TOTALLY GAWLL!"  And I seriously hope Jennifer Aniston talks girl bathroom shit about her when she's not around because this bitch just reached a whole new lever of insufferable.  She's about as close to Jennifer Aniston's wedding as Angelina Jolie's pubic hair.  Also...where is she always going that people are asking her about the century's most boring wedding?  GAWL!

No comments:

Post a Comment