Saturday, October 4, 2014

Charlie Sheen Sued For Sexual Battery After Visit To Dentist. On the Bright Side, Charlie Sheen Went to the Dentist.

Winning! Ah, it never gets old. But actually, our old friend Charlie is quickly on his way to Andy Dicksville. He is being sued by a dental technician, who claims, during a procedure Charlie ripped his nitrus oxide mask off, grabbed her boob, and yelled, "I'm going to fucking kill you!" The technician claims that Sheen, then tried to pull her bra strap and scrubs down, and then lunged at one of the dentists with a knife. Not sure if it was a knife being used in the procedure or one Charlie brought from home. Either way, No bueno. But, in Charlie's defense, a dentist visit can do strange things to people. That being said, I'm sorry Rhonda, and please tell Dr. Andrews I am sorry to him as well, and see if he will consider taking me back as a patient. I don't even have that tooth anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment