Saturday, October 4, 2014

Editorial Section

 
Okay, I know this is an entertainment site, and we pride ourselves on giving you fine folks up to date(ish) entertainment news etc, but I need to say something before I have a fucking aneurysm.  I don't think I'm alone here, so here it goes...

WHEN I AM HAVING A CIGARETTE, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME IT'S BAD FOR ME.  I AM AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF SMOKING AND I STILL CHOOSE TO SO FUCK OFF YOU DUMBASS DO-GOODER MORONS.   Phew, that's much better...seriously though-do people think they are helping with their bullshit "my husband is on oxygen because he smoked" stories?  How about fuck you?  How's that sound?   For fuck's sake, do they actually think that if they tell a smoker how bad it is, we are going to be like "Oh my GOD IT'S BAD FOR ME???  YOU DON'T SAY???  WHY, I MUST BE WORSE THAN HITLER!!"

I know I'm ranting...but seriously-you're a moron if you go up to someone who is trying to relax with a cigarette and make them feel like shit, and plus you're probably disturbing their break so fucking stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment