Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lana Del Ray Lived the American Dream of Fucking Lots of Music Industry Dudes

 
So apparently, Lana Del Ray told Complex Magazine that not only did she sleep with a bunch of industry dudes but none of them gave her a record deal.  The AUDACITY!  Via UsWeekly:

 
Young and Beautiful and totally honest! Lana Del Rey opened up to Complex magazine in its August/September 2014 issue, and said that sleeping her way to the top did not work for her.
While addressing her track, "F---ed My Way Up to the Top," Del Rey, 29, said that unlike the self-explanatory title, her reality was a different scenario. "It's commentary, like, 'I know what you think of me,' and I'm alluding to that," the Ultraviolence singer mused. "You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying."

I agree with Lana Del Ray-it is annoying when you sleep with someone and they don't help you out with your career.  I slept with Cookie Monster for the promise of a guest spot on Sesame Street and all I got was Herpes and or a broken heart.  It was the hand up his ass that broke the deal for me.  Dumb blue bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment