Sunday, July 6, 2014

Eh, These Two Got Married…As You Were

Jessica Simpson wore a custom Carolina Herrera gown when she wed Eric Johnson in a lavish ceremony Saturday in Montecito, CA in front of more than 250 guests. A lavish ceremony with more than 250 guests?  A custom gown? Eric Johnson?--he's practically a commoner, how long can one wear the badge of ex-NFL player? Plus, among those 250 guests, their two children. Listen, I'm not being judgy (well I guess I am) but doesn't that seem like a little much for a second wedding? Johnson's been married before and we all know Simpson's story. Perhaps that's why I'm so jaded about this spectacle. Had I not invested so many hours in Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica only to have it blow up in my face, then maybe I wouldn't have written this as my Maid of Honor toast. Congrats you two! Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment