Monday, September 30, 2013

This Idiot Wrote a Book; Plans on Learning to Read Soon

Melissa Gorga along with her husband Joe Gorga promote her new book
I'm not even going to get into how awful it is that intelligent people can't even get published, yet the mentally challenged puppets of Andy Cohen can get a book deal like THAT *tries to snaps fingers with Judy from HR's pen in hand, loses Judy from HR's pen-she is gonna be PISSED*  but that's the world we live in, so enjoy the train ride to hell...ANYWAY-apparently Real Housewife of New Jersey, Melissa Gorga (retard number one, holding what she is told is a book, pictured above) is reportedly in a tizzy after the reviews of her book were not fabulicious.  I was just handed a bulletin that 'fabulicious' is a term coined by one of the other dead-eyed shells of a person on the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Will I ever learn?  Via UsWeekly:


Last week, Jezebel roundly slammed the the memoir/advice book in a post entitled "Real Housewife Melissa Gorga's New Book Advocates Marital Rape." Argued the blog: "The amount of sexism, gender essentialism, and caveman logic within its pages is so appalling that it's difficult to believe that her book is anything but a cry for help."

"I was upset that a website accused me and Joe of horrible, disgusting things," Melissa wrote Monday, Sept. 30 on her BravoTV.com blog. "But now I see it as an opportunity to further explain my philosophy about marriage."
Of a passage in which she tells her readers that "Husbands want their wives to submit; wives want our husbands to dominate," the "On Display" singer explained of sex with Joe: "Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey can attest that there's a difference between racy and 'rapey.' When Joe and I talk about dominance and submission, it's racy. It's about a man being a man, a woman being a woman, a man taking charge and a woman letting it happen -- consensually! There are times I play hard to get, and Joe knows those signals. But when I am not in the mood, Joe doesn't force me to do ANYTHING."
 
I would just like to hear what a "conversation about dominance and submission" sounds like: 
 
WIFE: Oh, darling, while the children are on holiday for the week, I would just love it if you would whip me with a hose.
HUSBAND: Why that would be quite sporting dear, would you prefer rubber or shall I ask gardener for another type?
WIFE: Whatever you can find dear, but do treat me like a serf.  You know that's how I get me jollies.
HUSBAND: Very good, beloved.  I shall be back in gimp garb within the hour.
WIFE: I love you Reginald.
HUSBAND: And I, you, Betsy.  Safety word is Grey Poupon.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment