Saturday, September 7, 2013

Liam Hemsworth is a Class Act-Unlike That Whore He Dated...According to Liam Hemsworth

Liam Hemsworth is looking for a "clean break" from his relationship with Miley Cyrus, a source tells Us Weekly.
Because is anything would make me want a clean break from someone, it would be seeing them have a seizure all over Beetlejuice's cock...Via UsWeekly:

According to a source close to the actor, the pair is "just weeks away from calling it off permanently."
"He is over her and wants to make a clean break," the source tells Us of the Australian hunk. "No more back and forth."


I actually didn't know these two were still dating, and I really didn't know we were still referring to Miley Cyrus as a "her".  I mean-she's just a scary spider to me now-a scary, inbred, spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment