Thursday, May 19, 2016

Blake Lively Made a Harmless Joke and is Now Considered Racist...Sounds about Right

 
See that harmless caption up there?  Well, it has caused the unemployed to lose their minds because somehow, it has been deemed racist.  How, exactly?  Because people are stupid, and when people are stupid, they will latch on to anything they can to try to deflect from their rampant retardation.  Here's the thing, for all the social justice warrior pussies out there: it's an homage.  Blake Lively, I can 1000% guarantee, is NOT racist.  But you know what is racist?  Getting all up in arms because God forbid she compare herself to a black person (which she didn't even do)...like seriously, get a job whiners.  Look at me, I have a job taste testing yogurt for a man who claims his van produces yogurt.  So what if he makes me suck it out of a tube blindfolded oh my God I'm getting mouth raped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment