Monday, May 16, 2016

Apparently Sinead O'Connor was Missing

 
Via UsMagazine:
 Sinead O’Connor has been found unharmed after going missing for more than 24 hours, according to The Wilmette Beacon. “Sinead O’Connor has been located. She is safe and is no longer listed as a missing/endangered person,” Wilmette police told the newspaper.
Original story below
Police in Wilmette, Illinois, received a request to check on the well-being of Sinead O’Connor after she failed to return from a bike ride more than a day later, according to a statement obtained by Us Weekly.

Hmm...I hate to poke fun at the mentally ill...wait a minute, no I don't, in fact, nothing bones me up more!  How much you guys wanna bet this crazy cue-ball called in her own missing person's report?  Donald Trump/John Miller style?  She was probably all like "oy, it's me Sinead...I mean, hello fellow American, I would like to report a missing person.  My name? Why, Jane...Jane, uh *looks around room* Jane Picturesofcatsandoldtunacans...yeah, that's the ticket."

 Brought to you by Club MED Hell...Hell: come for the brimstone, stay for the strip steak.  And demon rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment